Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Rylee's Life Hacks

Rylee and Avynlea love setting the tent up and sleeping outside in the summer. They have been asking to do it for a while but it has been so rainy and windy that there was never a good time until this week. Rylee helped Kefford set the tent up and then they were good to go.
Rylee asked if she could use my phone to make a movie and I handed it over. She wouldn't let us watch her and she wouldn't tell us anything about it until she was done and we could watch it. She made a summer life hacks video and it was super cute. She had some still frames that were in her movie that I could get for my blog, I love the thought and time she put into it and my only critique was to make it longer because it was so fun to watch I didn't want it to end:)
One of her life hacks was hiding money in a cleaned out chapstick container. 
And another was to put a frozen bottle of water in your outdoor pets cage to help keep them cool in the summer heat.