Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Fathers Day Kefford!

For Father's Day Kefford requested one thing and one thing only...a new tie, so that's what we got him. After he opened his gift he said he had a pair of socks that will match the tie! I said that is good because we thought about getting matching socks but he was very explicit in his only getting a tie so we did not. This sparked a debate as to what explicit means. Kefford and Ryker said I used it wrong that it is how to describe something that has not good stuff in it like an explicit movie which would have not good stuff in it. I knew about that but I was also pretty firm in that I also used the word in a correct way, some words have more then one meaning. I looked the word up and sure enough I was right, they were right also but I was more right :).
ex·plic·it
/ikĖˆsplisit/
adjective
adjective: explicit
  1. 1. 
    stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt.

    "the speaker's intentions were not made explicit"

    • (of a person) stating something in a clear and detailed way.

      "let me be explicit"
    • describing or representing sexual activity in a graphic fashion.

      "explicit photos showing poses and acts"



We also made him a pancake breakfast with hash browns and a Steak dinner with fries and veggies. I also told the kids at home that they had till the end of the day to write him letters saying why they love him. I am such a good wife :). 

Kenedy posted a small tribute to him in her Instagram stories which I looked at on my computer and took pictures of with my phone. I deleted Instagram on my phone for the summer so I couldn't do any screen shots but the pictures of the pictures on my computer will suffice.


Kefford looking at his very small amount of instagram postings
 I had the kids gather around so I could take a picture of them with their Dad on Father's Day. We were thoughtful and included Kenedy as well. 
Happy Father's Day Kefford! You are the best Dad around!!