Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Aladdin!

Kenedy sent me this screen shot she took of a snapchat that Shelby Lorcher sent to her. It made me smile and it kind of does look like if could be Kefford and I from a distance.
Rylee has been really anxious to watch the new Aladdin live action movie and we were finally able to do it. I told her and Avynlea they could invite their friends and Rylee invited Serena while Avynlea invited Madison and Sadie.
We stopped at WinCo to get some treats per tradition and then got to the theater with plenty of time to get the best seats in the back.
The movie was so good! I loved it and definitely want to watch it again. I love how they stayed true to the original movie year but put their own spin on it. I thought Will Smith did a great job as the Genie and loved the story line they gave him. They had a couple of new songs and Jasmine's new song was the Best, it gave me chills and I thought it was so good!

When the movie ended we stopped in the lobby to get some pictures and then head home.






Sadie Niblett, Avynlea, Serena Ioset, Rylee and Madison Hawk
I took a selfie of me with the movie poster but Avynlea didn't think that was good enough so she took my phone and snapped another picture of me.