Sunday, June 9, 2019

Happy Birthday Kefford

Kefford is 43! Man we are getting so old, I don't even want to talk about how old we are getting and how fast the years are going by.
Avynlea gave him a plant she potted while in Emmett and then we gave him the rest of his gifts.
A card with money from his Mom, A case of root beer...
A bag of M&M's and a new swimsuit
He had cupcakes for his birthday treat which were super yummy. I bought them from a friend of a friend who is raising money for something and it was worth the price which was pretty cheap, they were so good!



Kenedy put up some pictures on Instagram in honor of her Dad's birthday and called him later that evening.




5 things I love about Kefford:

  1. I love watching him be a Dad and how much he loves each of our kids. He absolutely does not have a favorite he loves doing anything with any of them and that is one of my favorite things about him. 
  2. I love that he was willing to do a Disneyland trip this year. Disney is not one of his favorite places but he knows how much I love it and that it is special to me and I love that he was willing to go and have fun. He helped make the trip fun and I know he had a really great time. I love that he could have a positive attitude about it even though it might not be his first choice of things to do or spend money on.
  3. I love that he is a more social person and encourages me to meet new people. It is hard for me to be social but I am glad that he helps me come out of my shell. He makes me a better person because of it and I appreciate that.
  4. I will always love how hard working he is. He is a good example to me and the kids for his willingness to work hard and provide for the family. He does a great job of working hard.
  5. His testimony and dedication to the church is another one of my favorite things about Kefford. He is a great example of being Christ like and I love how dedicated he is to his callings. He is such a good example and has helped me be a better person.