Friday, September 17, 2010

A New Dress For Rylee

remember how I mentioned before that Joshua could sew? Also, remember how I have said that Joshua and Rylee have a special bond? Well for his sewing class he was supposed to make a child sized dress. He chose to make one for Rylee. He did not get it finished in time to turn in for credit in his class but he did have to finish it while here with us because Rylee would not leave him alone about it, she wanted her dress.

So he pulled out his supplies and got to work.

What a happy little sewer!
Finally it was done and we put it on Rylee. Being the dork that I am I first put it on her backwards thinking that the buttons go in the back. It obviously did not look right and then I realized what the problem was when Joshua pointed out my dorkness. I quickly turned it around and it looked much better.

It is a bit big for Rylee and she might have to wait a little while before wearing it but she enjoyed having it on for our little photo shoot.

We all know by now how much Rylee likes to pose and ham it up in front of the camera. Again I have no idea where she gets it from! :0)

Ahhhh aren't they so cute together?

Being spun in circles is always a big hit with this little daredevil child of mine!

So happy together!

Great job on the dress you made Josh! I am extremely impressed with your awesome sewing skills!