Thursday, September 16, 2010

Airplane!

My little brother Joshua graduated from BYU and then spent this last summer working in Provo. He is now going to be attending school at University of Washington for a year of Technical training. His apartment contract in Provo was up towards the end of august and he is not scheduled to start school at U-DUB until the end of September so he decided to come and stay with us during his down time. It has been most enjoyable having him around and I am not sure I want him to leave. The first weekend that he was here we went down to Nyssa so Kefford could change the oil in our Expedition. While there Bob took Joshua, Kefford, Ryker and Avynlea up in his plane.

Joshua got to sit up front next to the pilot and at one point even got to fly the plane. Nice! He said that he got a little motion sick but was OK as long as he kept the cold air conditioning pointed at his face. That is one thing I am afraid of in going up in that little plane. I think that I would get sick and then how embarrassing would that be? Not good!

Avynlea and Ryker had fun. I was actually going to go but then Avynlea said she really wanted to and so I let her take my place. Honestly is wasn't really too hard to be talked out of it. Kenedy took her friend Natalia with us and the two of them were going to go up instead of Ryker and Avy or me but we couldn't get ahold of Natalia's parents to ask permission so they got left behind. It was after we decided they couldn't go that I grabbed some courage and said i would go but then when Avy said she wanted to I let go of that courage and told Avy she could go. I am a wimp!

They flew over by Emmett and saw Brit and her kids outside their house. I believe they called and told them they were flying by so that they would come out.

Josh matches the plane!

Bob and Avy.
Another fun plane ride, someday I will grab some courage and jump in that plane for my own ride.