Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Fathers Day Kefford!

Finally here we are posting about Fathers Day 2010. I am so glad to be getting this done, you cannot imagine the guilt I have been feeling about not having gotten to this sooner.


On Fathers day of course Kefford had early morning meetings so we didn't get to give him breakfast in bed or really even see him until after church. I was at Costco earlier that week and saw the most yummiest looking strawberry cheesecake. I grabbed one and decided that it was going to be for Fathers Day. Kefford likes cheesecake too so in no way was I being selfish. ;0)


Oh it was so yummy. It makes me want to go and buy one right now and eat it all gone. But I can't, because we don't buy things on the Sabbath and also they are out of season...boooooo. Next year though I will be there first in line to buy a yummy strawberry cheesecake!


Time for presents. Rylee got her Dad a huge bag of Peanut M&M's.


Avynlea picked him up some rootbeer flavored suckers from Sees candies. Funny story about these suckers. The kids and I went into the store to get some candy for my Mom and I promised the kids some candy. I grabbed the suckers thinking I would buy them for the kids but while we were checking out the lady gave them each a free sucker. i figured that was plenty candy for them and put the rootbeer suckers aside to give to Kefford. They are is favorite flavor. The kids were not happy about that saying the suckers should be given to them since that was why I was buying them but too bad they now belong to Kefford!


Ryker gave Kefford some new underwear..teehee.


and some kid, I can't tell who, gave Kefford new church shirts and socks.

Surprise it was Kenedy! Too funny!
Now the kids will each tell one thing they love about having Kefford as their Dad.
Kenedy: He is funny and always plays with us.
Ryker: Cause he takes us in hikes and he takes us to the cabin.
Avynlea: Cause he takes me on hikes.
Rylee: Cause I kiss him very much.