Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grandma and boys campout!

I don't have too much to say about the campout Ryker and his cousin Bailey got to do with Grandma Alison because I was not there. I will say the things that were told to me though and hope it was accurate. :o) The moon was a really cool shade of orange and low in the sky so the boys wanted to see if they could get a picture making it look like they were stepping over the moon.




Ryker was the first to fall asleep and so his Uncle Trevor took some liberties and drew on his face. Apparently it stayed on all night and when Ryker woke up the next morning he had no idea it was on his face and hung out for a while looking really silly.



everyone had a good laugh at his expense but he too thought it was funny when he was finally let in on the joke.
So that is all the pictures I have and all that I can really share about it. I know that Ryker loves these traditional campouts with his cousin and Grandma and I think it is really great of her to want to make these lasting memories.