Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Funny Girl!

Rylee and I have been so excited for school to start so that we could have some time together without the other kids getting in the way. One of the first things we did was take my good friend Elaine Josi out to lunch for her birthday. I fed Rylee lunch beforehand and told her I would buy her some ice-cream at the restaurant. We were both pretty excited for this lunch date!

I stayed true to my word and bought Rylee a strawberry ice-cream sundae. She loved it but started to express interest in what we were eating. I swear this girl would eat non stop if I would let her. She is always proclaiming "I hungry" even after eating a full meal. I do not know where all that food goes.

So we let her have an onion ring and she decided it looked better as a bracelet! Isn't she a doll!?
I think Rylee and I are going to have a lot of fun this year spending time just the two of us!