Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mom will love this!

In an effort to show Joshua some real fun and excitement Kefford took him and Ryker out shooting on the fourth along with Keffords cousin Ethan.




Such a manly firearm shooting pose Josh has going on here.


Here Ethan is telling him about the workings of this gun. (disclaimer: I know nothing about firearms, I was not there when all of this was going on and Kefford is not sitting here with me to tell me more about these pictures. So I am just going to say how I see it and try to sound cute at the same time! :0)


Looking good and dangerous!


I think a gun in the hands of anyone automatically ups them a bit in coolness status. Unless they are using it to harm another person then it makes one look not cool at all!


Kefford took a little time to show Ryker what to do.


Go Ryker! Kefford feels that it is very important for Ryker to feel comfortable around a gun and to learn about gun safety. Kefford has quite a few number of guns, locked up of course, and so it is vital for our kids to learn about them and understand when it is OK to touch and when it is not.


Kefford took his turn shooting. Not to brag or anything but Kefford hit every single one of his targets. He is amazing like that!






Joshua taking another turn with the pistol!


This picture cracks me up. It was taken with the panoramic setting on my camera and it makes me laugh every time I see it. No photoshopping involved with this one folks!