Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pumpkin Carving!


We did pumpkin carving Monday night for Family Home Evening. I had Pandora going with some fun Halloween music that really made it all festive. I love the traditional things like pumpkin carving that we do every year. This year the kids all gutted their pumpkins and Kefford carved the faces for Rylee and Avynlea while Kenedy and Ryker did their own. I helped separate seeds from the guts and cooked the seeds and other then that I was able to just sit back and watch and work on my own Halloween project. It was a fun and relaxed evening in which everyone had fun.

Rylee was first to be done with her pumpkin and after taking a picture with me she got herself some ice-cream and watched everyone else working.

Rylee took some pictures of me working on my Halloween project. 

They did some fun designs this year. Ryker did the triforce from Legend of Zelda, Kenedy did BSU and Rylee and Avy did some cute faces. I love the buck teeth and eyebrows!

I love these kids and I love fun nights like these that will make long lasting memories!