Sunday, October 18, 2015

Picking Pumpkins

Yesterday we went out to the farm around lunchtime to hangout and visit before the Halloween Party at Jeremy and Gwens that night. I have to admit I really wanted to stay at home for most of the day and then head out to the Farm right before the party and just go to that. I was hoping to get things done at home and maybe have some time to just kick back. I was the minority in my opinion and this time the majority won. Looking back on this day I am really glad things turned out the way they did. I had a lot of fun spending time with Keffords sisters, visiting and crafting and enjoying each others company. I also got to spend some time visiting with Sara, Dustins wife, and that was really nice because I don't get a lot of chances to do that since they live in Utah.

Another really fun thing I got to do was visit the Farms Pumpkin Patch. Rylee, Avynlea and a bunch of cousins came along with Kefford driving the Gator. The Pumpkin Patch was huge! All of the third graders at the elementary school got to have a field trip to the patch on Wednesday to pick pumpkins and so it was pretty picked over but I still managed to find some awesome pumpkins to take back home with us. I kept finding more and more that I liked and Bob and Alison kept encouraging me to take more. Sadly, even though I picked out maybe 10 only 6 could fit back in the expedition with us. I was totally happy with those 6 beautiful pumpkins, I love pumpkins and think they are so pretty in color and unique in shape, they make my porch look amazing!





Jenna Andros, Rylee Peterson, Brooke Andros, Isabelle Peterson and Maddie Martensen
The little brown head in the front with Kefford is Audrey Peterson