Saturday, October 17, 2015

Football game with Cousins

Alison really tries hard to support my kids and be at their events the best she can and I really love that about her. She came to watch Kenedy cheer at her last home game. Dustin and Sara were in town visiting so she brought Isabelle and Audrey along with Trista to come and watch. They could only stay until halftime but it was long enough for them all to watch Kenedy do what she loves. I brought Ryker, Avynlea and Rylee with me so they could be with their cousins and Kefford decided to come along as well. This was not a good game to come to because Meridian did really bad. They usually do much better then the way they played today but they were up against a really good team. Kefford walked home after halftime because he was bored and Ryker and Avy managed to talk their way into helping out at concessions. By the end of the game it was just me and Rylee sitting watching our team lose. At least we had a really cute cheerleader to watch!
Trista and Kenedy
Kenedy, Audrey, Avynlea, Rylee and Isabelle
Trista and Avynlea kept trying to take a selfie but Rylee kept photo bombing. They were getting frustrated but I thought it was pretty funny. Ha!
I never managed to get Alison to pose for a picture with our favorite cheerleader. This ending of a hug was the best I could get. 
Me and my Rylee