Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Buddy Walk 2015

On Saturday Kefford, Ryker and Kenedy got to go and participate in the Buddy Walk. They went as volunteers and the boys left a little earlier then the girls to help get everything set up. Kenedy has been going for the past couple of years but this was the first year for Ryker and Kefford. I have yet to have been able to go. I usually have some other things going on the day of. This year Avynlea and Rylee had a birthday party to go to for a former neighbor friend. It was held at Kliener Park and that morning Rylee was especially emotional and I figured she did not get enough sleep. We went to the store to look for some shoes for Kenedy for Homecoming before the party and Rylee kept complaining that she was freezing. I thought that was strange since she is usually so hot blooded. At the park I decided to stick around because I didn't want to drive back and forth. It was a good thing I did because twenty minutes into it I was taking Rylee home. She told me she did not feel good and laid down in the grass and cried. When we got home I discovered that she had a pretty high fever and I had her lie down on the couch. She was still sick on Sunday and so I stayed home with her from church. By Monday morning she was doing much better. It must have been a weird 24 hour flu bug. We are hoping nobody else gets it.
Keford and Lana sent me pictures they took at the Buddy walk and it looked like everyone had so much fun. Kenedy got to do some face painting and Ryker helped run some of the different games. They had so much fun and really enjoyed the atmosphere and being around all of these special people.

Ryker and Drake Hope
Kenedy and Aubree Hope


Ryker and Tyler Pierce