Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Makeover Sunday

Sunday night we were all hanging out in the Living Room when Kenedy asked Rylee if she could give her a makeover. Rylee said yes but only if she got to do a makeover on Kenedy. Done Deal! Avynlea then asked me if we could do the same and I said sure. Oh boy did we have some giddy girls with the idea of getting to do makeovers. Avynlea did me first and then I did her. She kept making me laugh because she would do something on my face, step back, take a look, and then squeal with excitement and proclaim me to be beautiful. She sure does a lot for my ego, I love it! When I look at the picture of my makeup I see a lot of pink, not too bad of a job. 

Kenedy and Rylee had fun doing their makeovers on each other also. At one point Rylee had to go wash her face because Kenedy messed up but I think they both look awesome. I was really impressedwith how well Rylee did on Kenedy.

I love all three of my beautiful girls!!