Tuesday, October 27, 2015

End of October Randoms

Ryker borrowed my phone to call one of his friends and then used it to take a selfie and make a series of weird video shorts. Basically he was videoing the kitchen area from the room he was in and making strange sounds. I deleted them all.
Avynlea loves going to the store with me and as much as I love her company, my bill is always higher when she is around. We walked by the Halloween stuff and she wanted to try on this mask and then wanted me to take her picture so that she could see what she looked like. I am not a fan of the scary Halloween stuff at all.
Kenedy had this picture of her taken by someone on the yearbook committee. After it was forwarded to her she sent it on to me. Go Warriors!
After church on Sunday the girls had a little cuddle session they needed documented. Oh they are so cute!
This week is Red Ribbon Week and while I was at the school on Monday I was looking at all of the Red Ribbon things the teachers had up. I loved the third grade football goals and had to look for Rylees. I laughed so hard when I saw what she had put for her goal! She told me she wanted to be rich so she could buy me a present every day, that's my girl!