Friday, June 23, 2017

Swimming and CHIP Camp

While the two older girls were gone at Girls Camp Ryker had CHIP Camp Tuesday-Thursday and so that left just me and Rylee home on Tuesday. I did not want to leave Rylee home alone while I went to the Temple and she did not want to wait in the waiting room for me so I called in and told them I would not be coming. I was able to make a reservation for Thursday and went then so that I could have my weekly Temple fix. I love going to the Temple and I love that I have been able to go weekly for the past 5 years, it has been amazing!
After we dropped Ryker off, Rylee and I ran some errands and then came home to get ready for a cousin pool invasion. We invited Mikell and her kids along with Brit and her kids to come swimming with us. It was a lot of fun and I made sure to make the kids line up for a picture before everyone had to leave. 
 Brielle, Rylee, Qiana, Kelly, Brooke, Asher, Jenna, James and Tayvia
Xander was not in the picture because he was upset about something and would not cooperate. Hazel also did not make it into the picture but I got this cute pic of her and Rylee.
A couple of months ago Ryker's friend Ady's Mom texted us to tell us about this CHIP camp Ady was going to and to see if Ryker would want to sign up as well. It was completely free and we had availability in our summer schedule so we went ahead and registered Ryker. It is a three day day camp put on by Micron all about technology and engineering. Ryker was pretty excited about it and Krista, Ady's Mom, and I worked out a carpool, I drove them to the camp and she picked them up after. On the last day I made the kids stop and let me take a picture before I left. I only took one because other cars were lining up to drop off and I didn't look at it until I got home, of course I caught Ryker right in the middle of a blink. 
 Ryker brought home a picture of the group he was in and I had to get after him a little for the face he was making in the picture. He laughed and said he did it on purpose, stinker kid. 
The chip camp sent out a video of the camp and Addy's Mom went through it and took screenshots of all the pictures of our kids. 










 While all the kids were gone Rylee kept herself amused by doing crafts, she made a game and also this diorama. Fun and creative, I like it and the game was fun also, I just didn't think to get a picture of it.

Rylee broke out in hives, mostly on her hand but she had some spots appear on her face and legs. We are not sure what caused the reaction but have been having her take Benedryl to help it clear up. When Avy had hives it took about a week for it to clear up and that is what I expect will be the case with Rylee's hives. Poor kid.