Saturday, June 17, 2017

Cherry Picking

The next day we went out to Emmett to go cherry picking. Brit sent out a group text to the Peterson Sisters letting us know that it was cherry picking season. I was the only one that was available/interested so we made plans to go on Friday. I invited Lindsey Hurst and her kids because i am trying to be more open and inviting with people/friends. It definitely helps having a pool because that is one way that we have been able to have friends over. But I digress, back to cherry picking. We had a lot of fun and ended up with a lot of cherries. I have some serious pickers in my family. After I picked a bucketful I went around and took pictures of the kids. Asher was Rykers little buddy and Rylee got to hang out with her cousin besties Brielle and Qiana along with baby Hazel.
Xander is the cutest and was very happy to show me his yellow mickey mouse shoes. I got a picture of me and Tayvia and also Brit and I snapped a selfie together. 
Rylee invited her friend Rose to come along with us and they were pretty cute picking cherries high up in the tree.


I really enjoyed spending time with Lindsey and being able to talk to her about life and motherhood was much needed. She is such a fun person and I love having her as a friend.
After we paid we took Brielle and Qiana home with us to stay the night. On the way home I notice that we were on empty for gas. I had invited Lindsey and her kids to come swim and when I tried calling her to let her know I had to get gas she didn't answer her phone. So we pulled over and I had Ryker get out to let her know I had to get gas and that we would meet up with her after she got her swimsuits at our house. We were stopped at the light into our subdivision on our way to get gas when I decided to have the kids jump out and walk the block home so they could get themselves ready while I went and filled up. It was pretty funny watching them rush out of the car before the light turned green.
It was warm while we were picking cherries but the weather quickly cooled off right when we were at the swimming pool. The kids didn't mind and had fun swimming while I visited more with my friend. It was a great day!
Rylee, Brielle, Jules and Qiana

Logan and Ryker

Rose and Avynlea