Friday, June 16, 2017

Rylee's Last Day of 4th Grade

On Thursday Rylee had her last day of fourth grade! I had my dancers Mom who made the beautiful and delicious Unicorn cookies make some teacher appreciation cookies for Rylee to give to her teacher. They turned out so cute and I really love the packaging as well.
I of course had to do my last day of school picture and unlike the other ones last day of school Rylee had a chillier day. It did warm up as the day went on but kind a bummer to have it be cold in the morning.

While Rylee was at school I went to the store with Kenedy and Avy to get some groceries and also to get them some snacks for their Girls camp trip that was happening after the weekend. Avynlea stuck the watermelon we bought up her shirt but quickly pulled the shirt off of it before I could snap the picture.
Close to lunchtime we all headed over to the elementary school to join Rylee at the school wide picnic. We had a lot of fun visiting with friends, eating snow cones and enjoying the weather that had warmed up. Kenedy's friend McCoy and his sister had their snocone machine at the school and were selling snocones. He told me he wouldn't charge me for the treat but I told him that of course I would pay but I would use my connections to not have to wait in line. So I skipped the long line and went to the front for my snocone, it sure is nice to have friends in the right places!
I made sure to get a picture of Rylee with her teacher Mrs Larson before we left. Rylee has enjoyed being in her class and had a great 4th grade year. One of her accomplishments was that she reached 400% with her AR goal. I thought that was pretty fantastic that she was able to read to her goal 4 times over. Rylee is amazing!
Before we left we had to find Mrs Pitchford so Ryker could see her. She was his second grade teacher and one of his favorites and it was fun for him to see her again. She could not believe how tall he was and liked that we stopped by.