Friday, June 9, 2017

Half Birthday Party

Kenedy's best friend McKoy had his half birthday coming up and Kenedy decided to throw him a half birthday party on Thursday night. She baked the cupcakes and supplied the house and her friends all helped contribute to the food. They wanted to go swimming and even though it was pretty cold decided to still go for it. They did not last long at the pool but I am impressed that they all got in even for a little bit. After the pool fun they came back and Kefford bbq'd hotdogs for everyone to eat and I was happy it was finally time to eat because by that time, about 7:30,  I was starving. The deal was they had to feed us too :).
They ate and hung out in the backyard and I tried to take some pictures.
I never remember to take pictures of her get togethers and I always regret it later so this time I made sure to get the job done right. I told them all to gather for a group picture and it was pretty loud and chaotic and everyone was having a hard time listening. So I had bossy pants Avynlea help me out and she was not shy in telling those teenagers what to do. It really was making me laugh.



I captured this picture of Avy in her element telling them all what they were going to do next and how to do it. 



Joe, Kenedy, McCoy, Ian, Luke, Wilson, Isaac, Carter, Quinn, Aiden, Anna, Madi, Shay, Charissa, Gabi and Ashlynn