Friday, June 9, 2017

Swim Season is now in Session!

Wednesday was the perfect swimming day, it was hot and sunshiney and I loved it after such a hard winter. Elaine's grandson Rexstyn has hero worshipped Ryker for a long time and is always asking to play with him. Now that the kids are out of school it is easier to have him come over to play with Ryker. I invited Elaine to bring him over to go swimming and he had a lot of fun playing in the pool with my boy. It is always so cute to see my big kids playing so well with the littles. Being around non stop little cousins has really brought the best out in them.
We also invited Mikell to come over with her kids, they have been asking to come over and swim with us and this was the perfect day. 
Kenedy and Brooke had fun swimming around and I absolutely love their laughter.
I tried to get a picture Kefford and Jenna but they swam off out of frame and it was so bright outside that I could not tell what pictures I was getting.
 Avynlea had Rose come over but she did not bring her swimsuit so she watched Avy swim around for a while and then they hung out at home.
Poor Rylee still has two weeks of school left and missed out on swimming with everyone. So after dinner while the other kids were at mutual I took her over to the pool and swam with her for a bit. It was actually kind of fun just swimming with Rylee.
On Thursday I picked Rylee up after school because she had an honor choir pizza party. She thought it would be fun to get triple the sun protection by putting on all three pairs of sunglasses that were hanging out in the car. She is a silly goof!