Saturday, January 17, 2009

Party Time!

While Kefford and I were in California my sisters, Mom and I made time to do our annual Gilmore Girls bash! This includes wearing Gilmore Girl inspired shirts, where Mom won the prize for best shirt, Buying and eating so much food you think you are going to puke (we had chicken fingers, tacos, Chinese food, fried macaroni and cheese bites, chips, dips, ice-cream, pizza, curly fries, cookies, licorice and probably lots more)
We pulled the poppers that my Mom had bought which were filled with fun little prizes, fortunes and party hats! My prize was a magnet clip which I have already put to good us.)
And of course we watched ALOT of Gilmore Girls episodes! It was another fun party and we even devil egged Joshua's car, poor Josh, but it is tradition! Those pictures are on Erin's camera and will be uploaded and discussed once I get them!
Stephanie, Mom, Elizabeth, Heather, Breana
Ashleigh and Erin
We are amazing! Thanks everyone I look forward to next years party!