Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my list of 8...

Random picture of me and my brother Joshua at my Dad's art show. I am sixteen and he is ten.

Lana tagged me and since I never did the tag she tagged me with before I thought I would go ahead and give this one a try. Plus Megan kind of guilted me into it so here you go. My list of things...



8 TV shows I love to watch...

(oh you are really putting your precious time in jeopardy when you ask me this question. I LOVE TV and even more I LOVE reality TV. So here goes with this and always remember..don't judge me...you probably watch the same things!)

1 The Office (by far the best show on TV. why "Two and a half men" win more awards I will never know.

2 Kath and Kim

3 24

4 The Biggest Loser

5 True Beauty

6 America's Next Top Model

7 Survivor

8 The Amazing Race



8 Favorite Restaurants



I am going to skip this one. Kefford and I do not eat out enough for me to have 8 favorite restaurants. So sorry and so sad!



8 things that happened yesterday



1 we got our Direct TV hooked up and I am loving it! Plus we got DVR for upstairs and downstairs. That means I can record 4 shows at one time! Oh life is good!

2 Talked to Lana for 45 minutes on the phone about how we spent 2 1/2 hours visiting teaching one of our girls sunday night. Kefford was not pleased when I got home, I didn't even tell him it was only one girl we went to. To be fair he did not hear me say I was going to the church to enter numbers and THEN going visiting teaching, so he was pretty worried...and upset...but mostly worried (:

3 Blogged about my amazing kids

4 watched some celebrity documentary thing on Angelina Jolie while folding laundry. Sigh and gag if you want to but I got all of my laundry folded and put away all while being entertained by someone elses life. So there!

5 Watched The Bachelor and laughed

6 Watched True Beauty and laughed harder. some people are sooo funny.

7 played ring around the rosie with my family during family home evening.

8 put the kids to bed and finally relaxed!



(obviously these are not in a morning to night type of order. They are in a first things that pop into my head type of order. )



8 things I love about winter



1 Christmas

2 my birthday and rykers birthday

3 snow (sometimes)

4 snuggling up nice and warm in a blanket

5 Hot Chocolate and Hot apple cider

6 getting to see my family

7 Kenedy and Avynleas birthdays

8 being with my Hottie Husband



8 things I am looking forward to



1 Kefford and my next big vacation getaway

2 going to spend time with my family

3 summer

4 heat

5 sunshine

6 vacation at the beach

7 valentines day

8 Kefford coming home



8 people I tag



No names if you want to then do it if not then don't, no pressure, except for you Meggo you better do it, you will feel better about your blogging, for real!