Wednesday, January 21, 2009

snooze away!

When we got back from Australia we gave the kids our sleeping masks that we got on the planes. They all thought they were pretty cool and after trying them on everybody but one put them away! This is how I found Ryker sleeping when I went up to bed. I love that he looped the straps around his ears and, you will notice, under his chin. This boy really wanted that mask to stay on. He told me the next morning that he really liked sleeping with it and he probably would have continued sleeping with it but it ended up getting ruined the next day. After I took his sleeping picture I had to go around and take pictures of the rest of them, they are all so cute!
Avynlea minus the ever present thumb!
Rylee looks very uncomfortable and is often found in weird positions! Kenedy just curls up and likes to be surrounded by pillows!