Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sprinkles!

Today I took a little break from sewing and made cookies with my girls. I put the cookies in the oven, sat down to my computer, heard the timer, got distracted, forgot the cookies, suddenly remembered the cookies, ran into the kitchen to pull out a batch of very well done cookies! I had Avynlea pick the color to dye the frosting and she wanted blue. So I put lots of blue color in to make it very bright. I then assembled the cookies and the decorations, sat the girls on stools, frosted the cookies and let the girls have at it with the sprinkles.
They were very excited to put the sprinkles on. We showed Rylee what to do and she caught on really quick. There was more pouring then shaking going on with these sprinkles but that is how we like them. The more the better! Rylee ended up just holding the jar right on top of the cookie!
We ended up with some beautiful and very yummy cookies!
Want some?