Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weird Hair

No longer weird!
I went to bed last night with my hair still wet from my bath and when I woke up this morning it was crazy! My bangs had curled into springs poking up from the top of my head and the rest of my hair was crazy kinky. I am sure you are trying to picture it but not even the best of you can do that hairdo justice. I didn't have time before waking the kids up to flatiron my hair so it was looking funky. Kenedy had a third grade field trip to the philharmonics and needed to dress up fancy. She decided to wear her sparkly Christmas dress which comes down to her knees and her black leggings underneath. I worried about the bottom half of her legs getting cold so I told her to put on my black knee highs. She looked adorable! But she confessed to me that she felt like she looked kinda dumb. I told her "Kenedy you look sooo cute, and trust me I know cute". She looked up at me and said "Mom if you know cute then how come your hair looks so weird?" ! Sooo funny! I then explained to her the reason why and she accepted that and off she went to school. Don't you love how honest kids are. She was right, my hair looked really weird but it looks better now that it met my flatiron!