Friday, March 1, 2024

Sweet Georgia

 This sweet little Georgia is in my 2's dance class and she is the happiest, sweetest little girl and I love her so much. I have her big sister, Caroline, in the class right before hers and a couple of weeks ago their Grandma brought Caroline to class and told me that Georgia would not be there that she got severely burned over the weekend and had to be taken to the burn unit in Twin Falls. Her Mom put the two girls in the bathtub and then plugged in her curling iron to get ready for a date night with her husband she heard the baby cry and rushed out of the room to grab the baby. While she was out Georgia got out of the tub and ran across the room on her way through she got caught in the curling iron cord and the barrel somehow got trapped on her arm with the barrel against the upper part and her forearm clamped against it. She got burned so bad it burned her nerve endings and she had to be rushed to the burn unit. I was so sad for Georgia and her Mom when I heard the news and kept the both of them in my prayers. On Wednesday I sent her Mom a text message checking in and giving my support. She responded a couple of days later with this picture and to let me know Georgia had surgery, is doing good and will hopefully be home really soon. The next Monday I asked Caroline how Georgia was doing and she said that she was good and that she was here. I said here, here like at the studio here and Caroline said yes. I was surprised but at our break I went and talked with her mom and she said Georgia was doing great and was good to be back at dance. She was bandaged up on her arms and had long sleeves on but I was so happy she was doing good and back to her happy, sweet self.