Friday, March 22, 2024

Dinner Date

Kefford warned me that I was going to get a lot of teasing about getting sick while out on Marks boat, Mark razzed me about it whenever chance he got a chance to while we were at his house and he told Bob about it happening. On our way back from the coast Mikell had sent a picture of Emily to our family group chat for National Downs Syndrome day and after people commented Bob sent a message to me. He was teasing me about getting sea sick and it honestly didn't bother me. I have been apart of this family long enough to recognize the teasing meant with love and I love that he feels comfortable enough with me to give me a hard time about getting sick. I know that he would not do it with everyone and I love that we have this type of relationship.
Friday morning I took my daily walk and decided to walk through the Spurwing subdivision to get to the green belt which took me past the temple. I love this trail and love that I am able to see the Temple on my morning walk.

Kelsey and Brit gave Kefford and I and bob and Alison gift cards to an Asian restaurant that is in Eagle. Bob and Alison were staying at the temple House Friday night and Alison came by to give Rylee her belated birthday gift, we asked if they had plans for dinner and decided to all go out to use our gift cards. It was a new restaurant for all of us and fun to try but it was not super impressive and I don't see any of us going back. I had fun being with Bob and Alison and love that them being in the Temple Presidency means more time with them in Meridian and more time for us to do things with just them.
Rylee, Alison, Bob and Kefford


 
Alison and Bob