Sunday, October 1, 2017

Meridian Homecoming Dance

That night I helped KEnedy get ready for Wilson to pick her up for the Homecoming dance. She didn't have any ideas for how she wanted her hair and I was really struggling with getting her hair to look right. I think I have been getting a little too prideful with my hair styling availabilities and needed to be knocked down a peg or two. It worked, I was getting so frustrated and then finally found something that worked. 

Kenedy had a hard time pinning the boutonniere on Wilson and so I stepped in to help her out but I wasn't much better. I need to start watching Youtube videos on how to pin then on, it's a lot harder then it looks. We finally got it on and he kept it on for pictures and then took it off when they got to the dance. 

Boys have it so much easier with the corsage, all they have to do is slide it on the girls wrist.

They went to Kleiner park for pictures and then Kenedy said they went to one of the guys neighborhood clubhouse where his Mom had dinner waiting for them. She said the dance was so much fun and she had a really great night!