Sunday, October 22, 2017

Pink Out Senior Night

Friday night was the last home football game of the season plus it was pink out plus it was Senior night. The pink out was because it is October which is Breast Cancer awareness month and all the cheerleaders had matching "Fight Like A Warrior" shirts and they also all received matching pink ombre cheer bows. With it being Senior night all of the Senior cheerleaders received their Senior cheer bows and Senior Sashes. It was mostly Senior recognition night for the football players, while the Senior cheerleaders had their names announced over the loudspeaker their official Senior night will be during Basketball season. 
I wanted to be at the game in time to see the recognition but I couldn't get away from dance early and Kenedy told me it wasn't a big deal because of their having their big deal Senior Night during Basketball season so I didn't stress about it. I wouldn't have made it anyway because I thought they were doing it right before the start of the game or during halftime but they actually did it 30 minutes before the game started.  I was a bit bummed but it's ok.
I had fun watching the game although it was pretty cold. I had to leave about halfway during the 3rd quarter because Kefford and I were going to movie night at our Bishops house to watch 
Nacho Libre" When I left the score was 20-7 with the Warriors winning. I love when our football team plays well and it is really fun to watch and cheer them on.
I was able to get pictures that Kara, cheer coach, posted of the Seniors. That made me happy and feel like I didn't miss as much.
Kenedy waving to the crowd as her name is called

Audrey and Kenedy

My beautiful Senior Cheerleader!

Varsity Seniors
Tori, Jaycee, Audrey, Kaitlyn, Noel, Kenedy, Maddie, Sarah and Ashley


I think the top picture is when Kara was showing them their Senior bows. Such a fun moment!