Thursday, October 19, 2017

Kids Pictures

I decided this year to stop paying a ton of money for subpar school pictures and instead have more fun and animated pictures taken of my kids. I asked my friend Lana if she would take pictures of Ryker, Avy and Rylee and she was more then willing. Kenedy we didn't need to worry about because she had her Senior pictures already taken so it was nice to only have to worry about the three of them. 
Lana dd Rykers first because Kefford was picking him up fairly soon after we started to go to Nyssa and I didn't think to take any behind the scenes shots of him

Rylee was up next and she had fun posing and looking cute. 

She really wanted to spend some time climbing the hay bales and I told her she had to wait until after she was done with her pictures. She didn't wait and climbed up there when she saw Ryker climb up but I made her come back down after Lana got a few shots of her. 
As soon as her pictures were done she was back up there but she paid for it later by having itchy legs the rest of the night. 
Avynlea loves having her picture taken and was in her element during her portion of the shoot. She keeps asking me when Lana was going to get us the proofs back because she wants to see them so bad.