Monday, October 16, 2017

The Barnyard with Rylee

Friday night everyone but Rylee was off doing things. I had to go teach dance and I was worried about Rylee being home alone so I had Ryker leave his phone for her and I left her a note on the door letting her know where I was and when I would be home. I also instructed her to call me when she got home. Since it was just going to be her and I home for dinner I asked her if she wanted me to pick up anything for dinner. She requested either McDonalds or Panda Express. I think McDonalds is disgusting and I love Panda so that was an easy choice. After dance I stopped at the Panda Express by our house and got some food for Rylee, me and Kefford for when he got home from the Barnyard. Rylee and I ate our dinner upstairs and watched a Halloween movie on Netflix. It was fun having Rylee and mommy time.
 She was texting her friend about going to the barnyard the next day on my phone and then I caught her taking pictures of the fortune from her cookie so I quickly took my phone back from her.
The next day everyone except Rylee had plans again and so we picked up her friend Serena and headed out to the Barnyard so they could have some fun together. 

We went through the cornmaze first and just as I was getting really bored and tired of going through the maze, about 20-30 minutes, we found our way out. That is what I love about the Barnyard maze it is not one that takes forever to get through. I don't have a lot of patience for walking through miles of maze.


After exploring for a bit they decided to take rocks and grind up corn from the corn pit to feed to the goats. Silly, creative girls. 
I sat on the hay bales and watched them play and enjoyed the sunshine until it was time to take Serena home.