Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Last Game of the Season

Saturday was Rylee's last basketball game of the season. I love watching my girl play but I am relieved the season is done because between practices and games she sure tied up a lot of our time. I am so proud of Rylee and how far she has come. Last year she spent most of her season clueless as to what was going on and she has come a long way. It has been so fun watching her become more aggressive and confident on the court. She made her first basket this year and in this her final game she made another basket! She loves playing basketball and I am so glad that she has found something athletic that brings her joy!

Final huddle of the season. Coach Melissa told the girls how much fun she has had with them and gave them all a goodie bag with candy, a miniature basketball and hoop and a little trophy.

What a great end to a great season!