Saturday, March 18, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We were lucky this St. Patricks Day, the Leprechauns came but they didn't cause any mischief. Instead they left a trail of chocolate gold coins from the kids bedrooms downstairs to a box of Lucky Charms that were left on the counter by the Leprechauns. 

Avynlea found a cute green bow for me to put in her hair and she looked pretty cute!
I took a picture of Rylee with the cute scripture case Brit made for her birthday. She was wearing a green shirt under that pink jacket and had a really cute green bow in her hair that I forgot to take a picture of. 
It was a beautiful day and so Rylee and I decided to take a picnic lunch to the park that is in the subdivision across the road from us. I walked and she road her bicycle. We swung on the swings and climbed the big rock. Rylee liked jumping off of the rock but I did not dare, I probably would have broken something. 


Rylee has been wanting fake nails for a while and while I was at my boss's house doing some admin for her that morning Rylee mentioned going shopping after so she could buy herself some nails. Cyndi mentioned that she has a box of nails that she will never use and offered them to Rylee. I talked Rylee into waiting till we got home from the park to put them on and even tried getting her to wait until after we got done cleaning her room. She could not wait any longer so I helped her apply them right when we got home from the park. Sure enough by the time we finished cleaning they had all fallen off. They made her hands really pretty and elegant for about 5 minutes.