Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Christmas Candy and Pictures


I was looking for Avynlea's charger and looked under my bed to see if it happened to have gotten under there somehow but no such luck. What I did find though was a Target bag filled with Christmas candy. I remember getting out the candy on Christmas Eve to put on the counter and feeling like I was missing some but thinking I guess not. I figured I must have changed my mind when I was buying it in the store but nope I had it all along just hidden in the corner under my bed. I do not know how I missed it because I don't have anything else under there, I must have been really tired. Now I have to figure out what to do with this candy.
Ryker was being a little bit of a pill and Rylee and I were trying to lighten his mood by taking his picture, he was not happy about that and after no reaction we lost interest and instead took a couple pictures of ourselves. 
Rylee thought this one was funny and I have to agree, it is a great picture of me with her hand. 
Rylee and Mommy!