Thursday, March 23, 2017

Beauty and the Beast

After we got done at the Temple we hurried home to eat dinner and then leave to go to the theater to see the new Beauty and the Beast movie. We were all really excited to go see this movie, I tried getting Avy and Rylee to wear the Belle dresses we have that I made for Avy for the past couple of Halloweens but they refused. These girls are too old for dressing up to go to the movies, bummer. 


Just us girls went since Ryker and Kefford had no desire to see the movie in the theater. We went to the 7:00 show which worried me just a little because I get really sleepy at night watching movies and I tend to fall asleep. No worries though, this movie was so good and I stayed awake through the entire shoe, it wasn't even a struggle. We all loved it and I would go to watch it again in the theater I liked it so much. I probably will not, but I would, and definitely will be getting the DVD when it comes out. 

As we were leaving Kenedy was really excited to see a promotional for the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
We also found the big promotional for Beauty and the Beast and took Avynlea and RYlees picture with it, two cute girls!