Saturday, March 25, 2017

Date Night

Friday night Kenedy had a couple of friends over for a date, they were going to have a cupcake making contest and then watch a movie. While they were working on making their cupcakes Heather and I left to go on a date of our own. I got a text from the frozen yogurt place saying Friday was two fill your cups for $7. We love frozen yogurt and went to take advantage of it. While we were waiting to pay an older lady was being really rude to the two young girls behind the counter. I felt bad for them and did not think they deserved the treatment she was giving them. I waited until she was done and leaving and I said loud enough for her to hear that they were doing a great job. 
We enjoyed out frozen yogurt and had a nice sisters bonding time!
 When we got back the cupcakes were finished
 and were waiting to be judged, I was not in the mood for anymore sweets so it was up to Kefford to be the decision maker. He tried both of them and declared Anna and Aiden the winners. He was in the mood for chocolate and theirs was an all chocolate cupcake. The next morning I tried a bite of each cake and I liked Kenedy and McKoys better. They had a vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting. It was decorated with crushed up graham crackers, tiny marshmallows and had a marshmallow under the frosting, it was delicious!

 Anna, McCoy, Kenedy and Aiden