Sunday, June 15, 2014

Physical Therapy


Thursday morning I took Avynlea to her first day of Physical Therapy. After filling out lots of forms and answering lots of questions relating to her injury and what she can and can not do we met her therapist. His name is Garrett and he was really nice. He worked with Avynlea for about an hour working on her arm and having her try different exercises. Typically Avynlea fashion she started to get woozy with all of the painful arm movement and Garrett was really understanding and patient letting her take water breaks when she needed to calm her stomach.

At the end of her session he showed me some exercises that I needed to have Avynlea do two times every day. We go back in on Monday and I hope her arm is improving and that her arm doesn't take as long to recover as I think it will.