Monday, June 16, 2014

Exploring McCall

Brit was going up to McCall for a couple of days with her kids and so she invited me to come along with my kids. More cousin time! Yay! Kenedy was at Girls Camp and Ryker went with Kefford to help out teaching archery for a day so it was just me, Avy and Rylee who went up. Brit was meeting up with Alison and Trista who were coming for the night and we got there ahead of them. Nobody was sure if whoever was using the house was out of there yet or not and so the girls and I wandered around McCall while we waited for Alison to find out. It was a really beautiful day, the perfect day for walking around and exploring.

We walked out on the docks and the girls thought that was fun and excited but did not like it when I started shaking the dock, they thought that was pretty scary. I thought it was funny but they wanted to get off for fear of me causing them to fall in. 
They wanted some pictures with them posing on the bear statue and had fun choosing their own poses.
Both girls thought it was fun to cross the street using the little flags. They acted like they were marching in a parade. Too cute!
We stopped in at ice-cream alley to get some yummy ice-cream and it was delicious! I got pineapple coconut on a cone, Avynlea got bubble-gum in a cup and Rylee got cookie dough in a cup. We ordered kid size but my kid size was gigantic! I wonder what a one scooper looked like if they call what I got kid sized.
Attempting to get a picture of all three of us left us with a very funny picture of Rylee.

We finally got the all clear that the house was empty and so we headed up. Once we got there we unpacked and then headed out on a walk. Rylee found this big leafed plant and wanted a picture with it on her head. Avynlea wanted to be in the picture but facing the other direction. These are silly kids but I love them so much!

I wanted to get a fun picture of them running and so I had them run up this little hill while I took a picture. We had to keep redoing it because Rylee couldn't seem to manage to stay in her space she was always crossing over in front of Avy. Finally I gave up because they were sick of it and i was not getting exactly what I wanted.