Sunday, February 23, 2020

Why do we always do this?

Avynlea has been having flairups with her eczema and I took a picture of her arm so I could send it to my Dr friend Sue. Sue dropped off some eucrisa to use on her arm and it has really help a lot. Rylee wanted me to take a picture of the scratches she injured on her stomach from one of her sisters. Names will be withheld to protect the injuring oldest sister.
Often times in church we have to separate Avynlea and Rylee from each other because they tend to get loud with their shenanigans. I thought it was amusing to see Rylee playing a game of Dots with herself as the opponent because she had to sit by herself. Avynlea was harassing her while I was trying to take a picture thus the reason for the looks.
We watched some of "Saturdays Warriors" Sunday night and I had to take a picture of this scene so I could send it to heather. We started doing this years and years ago with each other and still do it to this day. 
Kefford and I were ordering a custom made entry table and were trying to pick a stain that would go with the wood we had in our house. We had decided on a darker color mixed with grey and then when I got home I sent her pictures of the wood around the area we would have it in so she could make sure it would work. 
For Relief Society this Sunday we had a red letter day! We met in the gym and had a lesson on mental health while we were fed cinnamon rolls and fruit. I have to admit that the mental health lesson didn't do it for me, it just skimmed the surface when I think they should/could have gone into a deeper dive. The best part was the treats and I would be ok with that happening every week.