Friday, February 7, 2020

Idaho Steelheads Ice Hockey Game

The Farm was given some tickets to the Idaho SteelHeads Ice Hockey game and they offered us 6 of them. Ryker had plans that night to go to a friends birthday party but the rest of us were excited to go. Gwen, Jeremy and Ally were there and they had invited Kevin and Maria Draper and a couple of their kids. It was fun to visit with them for a bit but my most fun was being with my family. I love family date nights, though I do wish Ryker could have been there with us as well. 




We had fun watching the game and cheering the SteelHeads on to victory. The most fun came towards the end of the game when one of our guys and one of their guys got in a big fight. Those fights are always entertaining! 
Because the Steelheads scored 4 points in the game we got coupons for a free burger from Carl's Jr. I got picked up right from dance to go to the game and was starving so I was was very happy to go to  Carl's Jr right after the game and get ourselves some free burgers. 
It was a good night.