Friday, February 28, 2020

Social Butterfly Rylee

Kefford's Dad was set apart as a Temple Sealer which I think is pretty neat and I have been hoping for years that it would happen. Grandpa Farrell was a Temple Sealer and he sealed Kefford and I and I think it's could that my kids Grandpa can now seal them to their eternal companions. On a Thursday night Kefford and I met Bob and Alison, Whitney and Dustin, Kylie and Andrew and Kelsey and Brit at the Temple so we could do dealings. It was nice having Bob do the Sealing's, he did a great job and was made for the calling.
While we were gone my kids were watching Kinsley and Lainey and Rylee snapped a couple of pictures of herself with her little cousin Kinsley, such cuties.
Rylee has been hanging out with her group of friends a lot and it has thrown me for a loop. I have never known Rylee to be so social and have been really surprised with all the socialness she has been doing. I was especially taken back when she went with her friends to the Village to do some shopping. This is not the Rylee I know! I am glad she is steping out of her comfort zone and getting out more however I was not surprised when after such a heavy friends weekend that she needed the next week to decompress and have some time alone at home.

Rylee, Ella and Baylee