Saturday, February 22, 2020

SweetHearts

Saturday night Ryker went on his Sweethearts date with Lucy. Since it was girl ask guy she came to pick him up and I knew she was short because Ryker had told us but I was super surprised by how short she really was. She looked like his little sister, it was pretty funny. I got a text that morning while I was at the cheer competition from Ryker that we forgot to get her a corsage. Oh No! I can't believe we forgot! I told Ryker to call Albertsons to see if he could get one ordered and he was able to and Kefford went and picked it up for him. Kefford was shocked by the price, about $25, which was my reaction the first time I had to buy one, shocked, welcome to my world buddy! I was just glad that Ryker remembered that he needed to get one and that he had enough time to get one. The could have been bad. When she came and picked him up I started to get the corsage out so Ryker could put it on her but she said they were going to do that when they took pictures. No worries, I put it back in its container, took a picture of the two of them and sent them on their way.
Ryker sent me the pictures from their little photo shoot and I was happy to get them.

Because of their height difference they had Ryker sit on the hearth for their pictures while she stood next to him. I find it hilarious that he is still taller then her even when sitting down and she is in heels!


Brandon, Ryker, Erik, Tanner, 
Kate, Lucy, Jordan, Shandel