Saturday, February 1, 2020

Birthday Party

I told Avynlea she could have a friend Birthday party this year. Avynlea wanted to keep it small and only invited the girls she was the closest with, Saide, Paige, Madison, Hailey, Dreya, Natalie and Paige. I thought that was smart of her and was quite relieved to not have a ton of kids in my house making noise and creating chaos. As it was we had enough of that with having Hailey there, HaHaHa ;)
Once everyone arrived and after hanging out and visiting some Avy opened her presents from her friends.
Hailey, Paige, Natalie and Avynlea wanted to try to recreate a partner stunt they saw and it was quite hilarious watching them try to do it. I think they almost got it but never quite got it completely.

I wanted to get a picture of all the girls before things got too crazy and everyone was cooperating except for Avynlea, she is a stinker.
But finally she gave me a good one
Paige, Paige, Natalie, Hailey, Avynlea, Dreya, Sadie and Madison

We had frozen pizzas, chips, fruit and juice for everyone to eat and then when Avynlea was ready we sang Happy Birthday to her and she blew out the candles on her cupcakes. I offered to get Little Caesars pizzas but Avynlea loves the Great Value brand frozen pizzas from Wal-Mart and she wanted that instead. 
Avynlea thought it would be funny to smash a cupcake in Hailey's face and it was pretty funny.
Hailey then retaliated and smashed a cupcake in Avynlea's face and gave her a bloody nose while doing it. Oops!
Avynlea left blood on the kitchen floor, in the kitchen sink and in the bathroom sink before she finally just stood over the toilet and let it drip.

It was all in good fun and it will be a birthday party to remember. 
After I cleaned up the cupcake mess I shut myself up in my room to relax and read and let Avynlea have fun with her friends.