Monday, February 17, 2020

Sweethearts Invite

Ryker got asked to Sweethearts! A box of cereal was left on our doorstep with a note and he had to look inside the box to find the name of the askee. It was Lucy, a friend of his from school!
A couple of days later Ryker still hadn't responded and I think the poor girl was freaking out. Their friend Chandell had to text Ryker to remind him he had to answer her. Ryker was having a hard time coming up with a creative response so we created a creative panel to get the job done LOL
Matthew, Bre, McKinnlie (Bre's little sister), Kenedy, Jesse (Kenedy's boyfriend who was in town for the weekend) and I all helped Ryker figure out his response. Kenedy bought a box of PopCorn to leave on her doorstep and we came up with a saying...
"This may seem CORNY 
but let's have a real
POPPING good
time at Sweetheart's"
Cute and effective


Ryker wanted me to take him to deliver it that night but when I found out she lived in Kuna I told him it was going to have to wait until Monday. Kefford and I were going to Kuna Monday evening to look at a Console we want to have built for our entry way and I wasn't going to make an extra trip out there. I had him text Chandell to let her know to tell Lucy our plans and we called it good.

On Monday evening after we looked at and ordered our entry way console Kefford and I drove to Lucy's house. She lives off the busy road and it was not going to work to try to be sneaky and doorbell ditch the response so Kefford walked it up to the door and hand delivered it to her Mom. Mission accomplished