Saturday, February 1, 2020

Date Night

Feb 1 is Brit's Birthday and we have a fun tradition of exchanging birthday gifts. With the competition and Avy's friend Birthday party happening that day I wasn't able to get to Emmett to give Brit her present. I knew Alison was going to head out there after she left the Comp so I sent the gift with her. Brit took a picture of her gifts and sent it to me to let me know she got it and to say thank you. I got her the shirt that says "Always be Kind" and a heart shaped bar of Lavender soap.
After the Comp Avy and I hit a couple stores to get some stuff for her Birthday party the night. One of the stops was at Kohls, Avy has been wanting a certain pair of Adidas Joggers and we found out the night before that Kohls has them. I told her after the Comp that we were going to go there so that she could get them for one of her birthday gifts. She was super excited about that! They had the joggers there but did not have her size, luckily we found them at their online order kiosk and were able to order them and have them sent to our house for no extra charge!

Kenedy's boyfriend Jesse was in town this weekend to visit with Kenedy and when Avynlea and I got home we found Rylee and her friends in the kitchen making dinner for Kenedy and Jesse. They wanted to make a date for them. It was pretty cute, they made spaghetti, toast and fruit cocktail and had it all nicely arranged on the table wth candles and decor.

Ella, Tayci, Taylee and Rylee

Kenedy and Jesse were sitting at the counter waiting for their "Date" to start so I put them to work frosting Avynlea's cupcakes.
Once dinner was ready and served the 4 chefs filled up their plates and joined the happy couple at the table. I told them before hand that it would be funny if they did that and so they did. It was a cute "date" they planned and everyone was happy with their yummy dinner.