Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day I made my family Oreo Truffles and left them for them n the counter along with love notes on reasons why I loved them and candy from their Grandma Bonnie and Grandma Alison. This year I also found bigger tubs of Cotten Candy at War-Mart and I bought one of those for each of them as well. They love Cotten Candy and I was pretty excited when I saw the bigger versions for them.  Rylee wanted to make pink pancakes for everyone for breakfast which was super sweet and she also made everyone a Valentine Card. This year Kefford and I decided to forego the gift exchange and dinner out that we would normally do on this holiday of love and instead get us both something for the house. We have a list of things we want to buy for our house and one of the items is a entryway console. We think that will be a better gift for us and it will last a lot longer then dinner out.  We don't have it yet but are on the hunt for the perfect entryway addition!