Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Christmas Tree is Up!

Kefford was asked to teach a primary class on Sunday and he didn't have anyone to teach with him. My Sunday School partner didn't make it back in time to teach our class on Sunday so I had a last minute lesson to plan and no other adult with me. Kefford and I decided to team up and make it work. He was in Singing Time the first half hour so during that time I cracked my door open and visited with my class and then I showed them a video from the lesson and talked a little bit about how they can Redeem the Dead by doing Family History and Baptisms for the Dead. I then bore my testimony about being in the Temple and promised them that if they would commit to go to the Temple every week that they would be blessed for their service. 
We then headed over to meet Kefford and his primary class in their classroom. Kefford gave a great lesson and my kids were happy to be a part of it. 
Kenedy snapped this picture of Kefford teaching an object lesson, he was really proud of that key he made last minute, and sent it to me. 
Kefford put up our Christmas Tree on Monday and Rylee put up her ornaments while I was out running errands with Kefford.
Tuesday night Ryker and Avynlea put up their ornaments while Rylee read us all a Christmas story. It was actually quite comical watching all of this go down. Ryker was in a bit of a mood and seemed to be annoyed with Rylee's story reading. He would make snarky comments and occasionally tell her to stop reading but she continued on and read acting oblivious to the commotion going on around her. It was pretty cute and made me happy to see her so into her story. She loves Christmas and is all about bringing the magic into our home.
It's crazy how much smaller our tree looks each year as our kids grow.
Kefford put up our Star and the Tinkerbell topper and he did a good job. Yay for the Holidays!