Saturday, December 28, 2019

Atticus and a Girl's Day

Two days after Christmas I flew down to California to spend some time with my family. Unlike the previous two times I flew somewhere this time I had no complications, it was easy peasy. Heather and Erin picked me up from the airport and we headed straight over to Ashleigh's to visit with her and Atticus. I haven't seen the little guy since he was about 6 months old so I figured he would be really shy and standoffish with me. My plan was to sit back and let him get used to me before I tried to hold him. When we got to Ashleigh's she was getting Atticus from his nap and when she brought him in the room he saw me and lunged for me right off! I took him and snuggled him and was so happy that he was so willing to come to me right off the bat! 
We stayed with them through the morning and most of the afternoon. It was fun to play with Atticus in between his naps and it was fun to visit with my sisters at the same time.

Kefford took Avynlea to the Basketball game she was cheering at and he stayed to watch and sent me some pictures he took of her. I love going to watch Avynlea every time she cheers and am so glad that when I can't be there that Kefford will go in my place. And that he took pictures, that is awesome!
Saturday I planned a Girls Day with my Mom and Sisters. We went and got manicures, Erin got a pedicure, and then we went to eat at Red Robin. After we ate we headed over to Target to look at the after Christmas sales which were not impressive and then we went back to Mom's. I am glad we were able to get together and it was fun to be with everyone but we did miss Emily, she was the only sister missing.
L-R Heather, Stephanie, Mom, Erin, Ashleigh and Elizabeth

Atticus, Heather, Stephanie, Mom, Erin, Elizabeth and Ashleigh