Saturday, November 30, 2019

Amos Turns 3

Amos turns 3 on December 1st but Mallory asked if they could celebrate it a day early so that we could all be a part of the fun, I was really happy with her thoughtfulness and so excited to be able to celebrate Amos's birthday with him.
He had no clue that his actual birthday was the next day we just celebrated like it was actually on this day.
 I love telling Amos to smile for a picture because his immediate reaction is to close his eyes, he is just the cutest little 3 year old!
My kids wanted to go to the Temple to do Baptisms with their Cousins so they went Saturday morning. Ben wasn't able to go because his recommend had expired and he forgot to renew it which was a bummer. After they did Baptisms they took a picture outside, Ryker took the picture because he didn't care to smile for the camera. He did get his shadow in the shot which is something I guess.

Isabelle, Avynlea, Kenedy, Alyssa, Rylee and Ryker's shadow

Avynlea had to cheer at a Basketball game that night and Isabelle was the only one who wanted to come with me. We had fun watching her cheer and it was fun to have Isabelle by my side throughout the game.

The game was running a little late and I knew my family at home was going to eat dinner without us. Mallory made a Tator-Tot Casserole for Amos's birthday dinner. I got a text towards the end of the game asking how much longer we were going to be and I gave an estimate then told them if they needed to go ahead with the cake that it was ok. Mallory replied that they would wait for us and I was so glad that they did. It was fun to get home and to watch and be a part of the celebration. Amos picked a delicious Costco cake and he was a happy Birthday boy!
top pic: Kenedy, Rylee, Ben, Elizabeth and Amos
bottom pic: Isabelle, Avynlea, Kenedy and Rylee

Happy Third Birthday Amos!
After the party we took a group picture and then it was time for the little ones to get to bed. Both Joshua and Emily's families left the next morning and it was sad to see them go. I had a really fun time and enjoyed being with everyone. Having those little boys here brought a different element to all of the fun and it was fabulous! What a great week!
back row: Kefford, Ryker, Matt
Middle row: Rylee, Elizabeth, Kenedy, Amos, Joshua, Emily, Avynlea, Ben, Isabelle
kneeling: Alyssa, Breana, Mallory, Fredrick